Some MobileDOCK users may make deliveries to multiple destination locations, all managed by MobileDOCK. These MobileDOCK users are able to add Dock Appointments credentials for each of these destination locations.
Company credentials is usernames and passwords issued to people and companies authorised to book appointments at their facilities. These credentials are not issued by MobileDOCK.
After you have confirmed your MobileDOCK account, you will be redirected to the My Account page. Here you will see the details you entered when you registered your MobileDOCK account. This is also where you are able to change your MobileDOCK password, and enter destination company credentials.
To add destination company credentials, watch this video, or follow this process:
- In the right hand side of the My Account page you will see a section called My Credentials, with a button New Credential. Press this button to begin the process of adding a new credential.
- Organisation - The name of the destination company, as supplied by the destination company
- Username - The unique username issued to you by the destination company
- Password - The secret password issued to you, or created by you in Dock Appointments, for the destination company
- The credentials you enter will be validated against the destination company Dock Appointment service
- If there is a problem validating your credential, you will be informed. Examples of problems are
- Organisation does not exist - The organisation/destination company name you have entered is either not spelled correctly, or has not been enabled in MobileDOCK. Please check the spelling. Please verify with the destination company that the name you are using is correct.
- Invalid login - The organisation you have entered is correct, but the username and/or password are not valid. Please check the spelling. Please verify with the destination company that the name you are using is correct
- Please note that MobileDOCK is not in control of these usernames and passwords. These are issued by the destination company.
Article is closed for comments.