When you are setup by an destination company administrator in Dock Appointments, they will issue you with credentials for that company. And they may also mark your user as needing to change your password the first time. The process below describes this.
- Using Internet Explorer navigate to: http://www.dockappointments.com.au/
- Click on the Dock Appointments Login link, as shown below.
After you click on ‘Dock Appointments Login’ link, you will be directed to the Dock Appointments login page.
Enter the login credentials issued to you by the destination company administrator
- Company name will always be: The name of the destination company, not your own company
- Login Name: Enter the login name provided
- Password: Enter the password provide
On your first login you will get the following prompt to change your password, with this screen:
- Enter your existing Old Password, and a New Password, and Confirm Password (the same as New Password).
- Please also enter a password Recovery Question and Recovery Answer.
You are now presented with the Dock Appointments Dashboard. You can log out at any time using this icon in the top right of the screen.