MobileDOCK uses a filter to select which appointments are shown to you. Regardless of the filters you apply, you will only ever be shown appointments for those destination companies you have entered valid credentials for, and only for the carrier/supplier/retailer those credentials apply to.
Filters allow you to narrow down the number of appointments displayed to you in the following pages:
- My Appointments
- My Schedule
- My Inbound
On each of these pages you will see a filter icon in the top right corner of the screen, next to the menu icon.
- Tap on the filter icon
- The filter consists of several filter fields
- Company - A drop down list of destination companies you have added credentials for. Select 1 of these companies or "All companies"
- Carrier - Enter all or part of a carrier name
- Retailer Supplier - Enter all or part of a supplier/retailer/receiver name
- Appointment Number - Enter all or part of an appointment approval number
- Status checkbox group - Select 1 or more status values you want to search for
- Date Range - The time period you want to see appointments for. By default, this date range will be set to the current week
- From Date - The start of the date range you want to see appointments for
- To Date - The end of the date range you want to see appointments for
- Note that a maximum number of appointments may be shown
- If the number of appointments returned exceeds this value, then you will need to refine your filter criteria to encompass a smaller number of appointments
Article is closed for comments.