During the MobileDOCK account creation, you will be sent an email. The purpose of this email is to confirm you have entered the correct email, and that you are in fact the person you say you are.
There are times when the email sent from MobileDOCK does not reach your email Inbox. Some common reasons for this are:
- Your email provider may have considered the email 'junk', and blocked the email completely
- Your email application may have considered the email 'junk' and placed the email in your 'Junk' folder... Please check this folder
- You may have typed in the wrong email address... Please try registering again
To send the registration confirmation email again
- Go to https://bookings.mobiledock.com
- Click on the Register link at the bottom of the login form
- If the email address matches the email address of a previously entered registration email address, and the user has not already confirmed, then a new registration email will be sent out
- Check your email Inbox for the confirmation email
- If the email address is for an email address which has already been confirmed, you will be given the error "User email already confirmed"
- If the email address does not match an email address used to register, you will be given the error "User email is not valid"