After an appointment request is approved, it will be assigned an Approval (or Confirmation) Number. This is your authorisation to arrive to the destination company facility, at the Approved Date and Time shown on the appointment.
- You will normally receive an email confirmation for the approved appointment
- You should print either the email confirmation or print from MobileDOCK using the print button next to the menu button
- The printed appointment will show details of the appointment, and a barcode for the Approval Number. This Approval Number barcode may be required for scanning at the destination company. Many destination companies will not allow you to enter the site without this barcode.
- The barcode may also be shown from within MobileDOCK by tapping on the barcode icon next to the Approval Number
- A driver may arrive to the destination company facility with this barcode shown in MobileDOCK
Please sign in to leave a comment.