There are a number of factors which may result in your appointment request not being automatically approved.
- Auto-approval not enabled - In this case the request will be saved in a Submitted status, and reviewed for approval by the destination company administrator. You will normally be notified via email when the request is approved or rejected.
- The destination company docks are not open at the requested time. When this happens during the booking process, you will be shown a message like this
- You can either leave the request as it is, and the destination company administrator will review and approve/reject the request or
- You can select from the list of alternate times which are available for your request to be approved
- Select a time from the Available Slots drop down list
- Press the Save Approve button at the bottom of the page, and your appointment request should be approved
- There is not dock available to accept the type of vehicle and products you have entered
- The appointment will have been saved in a Submitted status, and will be reviewed and approved/rejected by the destination company administrator. Alternatively, you could review the appointment request and change the vehicle type or quantities you have entered and press the Save Approve button to attempt another auto-approve.
- The quantity of products you are delivering require a longer than normal appointment duration. In this case the destination company administrator will manually review and approve/reject the request.
Please sign in to leave a comment.